- To see people radically committed to Jesus, radically committed to building up His body, and the church radically committed to reaching His world with His Good News!
- To minister to the total man and community (Ephesians 4:10-16).
- To reach the world with the Gospel by being a training, sending, supporting body as the Holy Spirit directs.
- To abiding as an anointed, revelatory, end-time
church in our worship experience (praise, worship and in our prayer life.
- To reach the lost locally with the Gospel through monthly community services.
- To be loving, caring, tending, and restoring church providing biblical, balanced, spiritual, teaching through Sunday morning and Tuesday evening teaching, through Discipleship Group efforts, in Bible Classes, and through Christian education for every age.